Reap DFX gives you a guitar amp right on your iPhone. Get these effects and more—
All this in one, easy to use app:
- Connect your guitar — using a regular AV splitter cable. You can find these in most electronics stores. If you already have a digital camera or videocam, you probably already have one
- Play — through your headphones or guitar amp
- Programs — store your favorite effect settings in patch programs and switch between them instantly
- Great Quality Sound — with incredibly low latency
- Pre EQ — whether you're looking for smooth overdrive or icy crunch, this pre-distortion EQ will help you get the texture you're looking for
- Distortion — anything from a little bite through a mighty scream, the power you need is here
- Post EQ — 3 band graphic equalizer, to get everything sounding just right
- Echo — with up to 2 seconds of delay
- Chorus — lush, natural, blended sounds with variable rate and depth controls
- Reverb — with variable duration, to give you anything from a little extra depth to that big arena sound
- Volume — go from 0 to 11 at the touch of a button
Take a look inside and see what you get—
Switch between all your programs at the touch of a button.
Create your own sound using a combination of up to 7 effects.
Control your distortion settings here.
Apply your post-distortion EQ here.
Chorus settings are here.
Reverb settings are here.